$1000 Essay Scholarship Program
ParaTumblr is posting all the kinds of stuff related to various festivals, events around the globe and helping people to wish their loved ones.
Every college and/or high school students showcase their creativity, problem-solving skills, and thoughtfulness in an essay. So, this scholarship does not depend on your chosen career field or major: you could be an activist in your local community, a student leader, a blogger, an aspiring author or a future entrepreneur. Regardless of your ambition, we want to see your writing skills.
This is a chance for everyone including Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of writing to receive $1000 as Scholarship. This scholarship can be utilized either in course materials or other resources.
Our scholarship is designed in such a way that it will surely provide some financial support to the students and to better focus on their academics. We run this scholarship program every year. This scholarship can also be utilized either as tuition fee for the upcoming semester, course materials or other resources.
We run our scholarship program yearly.
- Content should be between 900 and 1000 words and it must be original. Be Concise and Creative
- Students from High school, Undergraduate, Master Degree, Ph.D. are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- In your essay, explain the importance of festivals in life.
- In your email submission, make sure to include your contact information, as well as your name, email address.
- Save your essay as a Word .doc or .pdf and attach it to the email.
- Be sure to include your name, email address in the header of each page of your essay.
- When you are done with these steps, email us at email@example.com
- Finalists essays may be posted on our website and voting will be done on through social media like Facebook. While the social media voting may have some impact on the selection on the winning essays, it is not the only factor in our decision-making process.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- He or she must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. This includes 4-year of college as well as community colleges and junior colleges.
- The essay must be received by July 31,2018
Deadline to Apply
All entries must be submitted by midnight on July 31, 2018.